Life will never be the same after this block.
Students will soon be in the job market. Some will have a weekend job after their professional experience in summer, while others need to determine their Vitaes Curricula (CVs) that are waiting for their next job.
However, many candidates apply before they are challenged on their resume with a number of errors, recording errors, recording errors and howling, which can be easily avoided.
So don't want to create your resume, regardless of the type of opportunity you are looking for.
These are some of the most common errors, Blooper and Butler that you should avoid in your resume:
1.Inclusion of irrelevant personal information- -Recruiters are flooded with curricula for all available work. Therefore, it is normal for you to look for resumes for just ten seconds. Therefore, do not harm your resume with irrelevant information that do not help and that the creators of causes lose the really juicy content. This meansThat unless it is directly left to the position she uses, details such as religion, political preferences, size, weight and history at the moment you met one of the celebrities.
2.Bad spelling and grammar- -There are no excuses for spelling errors, even if English itself is not your strong -lebenslauf before asking others to publish your critical look, checking it for you.
Consider these prayers: Can you find out where errors are?
- I am a type of test.
- I really like dinner with different means.
- I left the last four jobs just because managers were completely inappropriate.
- I have excellent writing skills.
- While working on this role, I had sex with a variety of people.
Therefore, it is important to minimize the risk of devoting a time when you take a while: Never let your resume write in the last minute. If you keep examples, it's easy to see and throw away quickly.
"Careless mistakes are rarely tolerated. Therefore, avoid unnecessary rejection slowly and meticulously checking your resume."
Having a good English written is a skill that most employers are looking for. Therefore, make sure not to do what a candidate has done and write all his resume at any time in an abbreviated text language.
3.Use a version of your resume- -If you have only one version of your Vitae resume with which you create multiple apps, it is likely that it doesn't work for you. Every job description is different: Take it every time you make your resume when making an application.
Some recruitment experts believe that time in less applications is generally more effective than the focus of dispersion weapons. This also means ...
4.Do not adapt your application- -When it comes to curricula, a size does not fit everyone. All what it contains is completely in the company and a function you ask for. In reality, it makes it easier for recruitment to see that they are the perfect candidate for work.
If you carefully observe the description of the person's work or specification, you can find out if you have properly assessed work requirements. Evaluate which of your work skills specifically coincide more effectively.
"Don't be afraid to eliminate irrelevant experiences, even if you request similar functions from various organizations, check your specific requirements and change your resume according to."
5.To design infographics and resumes- -Keep your curriculum shape clean and without fail. It is a reasonable amount of empty space and does not accumulate much in a small space.
Its Vitae resume is no longer noticed because it colored purple and made the header exceptionally large.
6.Unnecessarily bad format and design- -CVs, which are not clear and easy to read, are a great deviation for employers. The investigation shows that recruiters look for almost seconds, checking all the resumes they received, which leaves a little time for a good first impression.
Currently, it is likely that your resume will be evaluated on a screen. Therefore, you do not take the opportunity to play Verdana with elegant sources and colors) and uses a source size of 10 or 12 for body copies and slightly larger for subtitles.seYou send it as an attached file, use Word and avoid decorated agents and edges. What your experiences and successes are from the star.
Before printing or sending your resume, list it and spend time out.
Therefore, the problems are confusing, disorganized and disarmed, which should not have their Vitae resume.
7.Lying down The manipulation of the truth- -If you try to put your feet on the door and impress potential employers, it's tempting to be economical with the truth, because who's going up, right?
Incorrect!The facts in your resume are easy to confirm. Therefore, never assume that recruiters will not do it.
Enter a qualification boost, fiber about your current work title or embellish time of long -term professional experience. The long term, your lies will be obvious and your resume will be out of control. The control is out of control.It can be invited to an interview you stumble on the questions you can't answer.
While your Vitae resume is absolutely the best brilliant version of you and your experiences, qualifications, experiences or successes will invalidate your real and difficult (and usually detection specialists) successes.
Instead of using your time and energy to invent half -truta and complete manufacturers, use them to really sell the qualifications, skills and experiences they have.
8.Lack of evidence- -It is easy to create generic and empty instructions on your resume when trying to join an adapted application period. However, if you do not effectively allow your skills, success and experiences, it can be a fatal error.
Always try to quantify your success, if possible, but never at the expense of the readability of the CV intermediary of many works.
9.Without "why" explain- -It is not enough simply to display your login information. You need to justify it why you have chosen certain activities regarding your personal and professional development. So you should provide more details about the resulting skills you received.
With regard to students who discuss their extra -curricular activities, it is very important to ensure special attention to any position of responsibility and describe what they have taken from their experience.
Generally,Well, the CVs give them "what"- For example, the titles or jobs they had.The great vitae curriculum also gives them "why"- For example, why this person chose this conclusion or this society.
10.Copy and glued work descriptions- -This is a great no, no! A Curriculum Vitae is a personal document and should provide evidence of what you did, your own individual successes. It's not just a list of job responsibilities. Customer service "Copy your description of work in your curriculumHow would an employer choose an interview?
11.Ignore the gaps in your work history- -The gaps in employment history are widespread and are rarely a problem when they explain it.
You don't have to worry about the gaps in a few weeks, but if you don't have work for months (or even years), you should explain clearly and precisely why an inexplicable absence of this length is suspected of possible employers and that will be the impressionawakens that it was inactive during this period.
You are not afraid to meet recruiters who have given time to voluntarily report, take care of a sick relative or travel the world. It is a pity to inform employers about a time that, due to a disease or redundancy or ...
12.Mysterious gaps in employment- -If he paused for employment for any reason, traveling, voluntarily studying voluntarily or easy to take care of his son, explain. If he does not do that, the recruiter can draw his less flattering conclusions and pass his resume without thinking twice.
13.A meaningless introduction- -If you involve an introduction to your resume, make sure this will be placed straight to the point and will summarize the most important properties for which the recruiter is looking for and describe his important assessment for the article to clean them both to be informed and possible.
14.Be very vague- -Use phrases like "various", "some" and "numerous" may seem too lazy in a resume., Exaggerate, in the worst case invent something completely.
fifteen.Including references- -He has little space on his Vitae resume to ensure that he can be displayed as a complete package so that he does not waste long references. Most recruiters do not wait for them and a simple note that says"References Available in Order"It's sufficient. If a job ad specifically requests references, it may contain on a separate sheet.
sixteen.Hide important information- -Just as you need to tear your resume, it is important to highlight the most important points that can change an interview for a specific job. For example, you can have important details for putting important successes at spherical points or in your previous work titles..
Finally take this into consideration ...
We all make mistakes. This is just a part of man. The most important thing is that we learn from you. If you filmed your resume and have not received an answer, it may be time to think and ask why? The list of usual errors, Bloopand howling of shotgun who can easily avoid. Call and see what it can achieve.
In one of my next installments, I will see the shape of a good Vitae curriculum. In other words, do I have to include in my resume or which topics or subtopics I have to address?
Until then, good luck in all your efforts.
In my twenty -five years in the teacher profession, there were times when I felt that parents were dominant, and cooperation made the teacher most committed before frustration.
From the point of view of parents, however, dealing with teachers can be an annoying and fear test. The biggest problem resulting from this separation between parents and teachers is that students are caught in the middle and sometimes when they do not administer itWell. If you have a potential to move forward will be harmed.
The relationship between teachers and parents is an extremely strong component in the history of a student. However, many parents go through the school year without communicating with the teacher or understanding what to do (or avoid) to do the best of the year.Most of us?
Just look at it ...
- The best American learning, Ron Clark, points out:"Today, the new teachers remain in our profession for an average of just four and a half years, and many of them list" problems with their parents "as one of their reasons for playing the towel."
- Kevin Rooney, head of the social sciences of a school in the United Kingdom, insisted on it:“We have to be parents and teach teachers. An urgent problem is the loss of teacher autonomy in Classroom"
Whether it is a hostility or loss of absolute respect, many teachers would say that it is not only students who need behavioral lessons, but they can also benefit from some of them who are made and not.
Therefore, being more proactive means bringing to mind a teacher to find out what parents should do and what should not use the ideal school year.
17 Things that English teachers want to meet parents @ high school
Teachers have a lot of responsibility when it comes to the classroom. They are not only responsible for the learning experience for all students, but also for the well of all students under their care. The load is difficult, but it can be facilitatedwith a little help and understanding of parents.
Here are 17 things that English teachers @ High School really want to know that they know that they help the educational experience run a little softer.
1.To be involved- -Yes, teachers want parents to actively get involved. But it doesn't mean you know better when it comes to the decisions of the curriculum in English or which brand you can give your talented descendants.
What this means is more than just appearing on parents' nights, but thepAttent participation helps students improve schools and work with them to help their children succeed.
Therefore, keep the lines of communication open, check from time to time to ask questions you may have. If it is possible, whether volunteer help occasionally or ask teachers if they can do something at home.
2.Visit your children- -Take a look at your schedules and regularly check your folders with you to know that you are above what you should do. They will surprise you even have some defects last year. Please check them.
And read all the letters and reports that are sent home with your child.
3.ORGANIZE"You can't wait for your black hole."
4.The task is for students- There is a very fine line between help and taking responsibility. It's important to check the English task of your little ones, but if it receives the wrong answer, not only inform the correct answer, but also help it understand why.
"The task is for children, not for parents, if they really go beyond their skills, that the teacher is seen."
5.Let your child make mistakes- We English teachers not only want perfect students.We want students who strive. Don't be caught when you think every task needs to be perfect. It's important that teachers see where a child is wrong so that the material can check again.
6.Don't go to the defensive- Remember that teachers usually work because they want to teach, not because they are ready to get them/their child.
If you tell him that there is a problem with your child's behavior, they do not skip their defense, what the teacher has to say is."Do not automatically believe everything your child says to you, and again we will not believe everything you say about you!"
Tiffany Jean Williams Fixed Solo:“As a teacher (oh, yes, I'm both), I want parents to stop accusing teachers and work with us. We can't fix everything, but remember that we are human and that we are not perfect.teaching to their children to respect us. "
7.Trust the teacher's comments- -The fact that a child has no behavior in the apartment does not mean that he does not show this behavior in the classroom. If a teacher informs a certain behavior that you have never seen before, do not hurry to say, "Well, I never saw that mineson did it. "Dear and at home in the classroom are very different, and children often behave differently when they are forced to follow the rules and work with their classmates.Listen to what the teacher has to say and work with him to find a solution.
Ron Clark wrote:"We are educators, not babysitters. Professional problems who work with children every day and usually see your child in a different light. If we give you advice, don't fight."(Video) THIS "EXACT INSTRUCTIONS CHALLENGE" IS SO HILARIOUS
8.Respect the teacher- Remember that the teacher is on your side. The teachers really take care of their children and want them to succeed.
Nelson explains: "The child's success is our success. If your child's teacher has a problem or something that happened in the school child. We are all in the same team."
Do not speak negatively about a teacher before his son, as Ron Clark emphasizes:"If your child knows that his teachers do not respect, it won't do that, and it will lead to many new problems."
9.Does not appear for a session without notice- -It's great if you want to meet the English teacher to discuss a problem or talk about your child, but it is not present at school without notice.but it also offers time to prepare for the meeting and provide everything you want to know. There is an agenda for your meeting.
10.The ways are important- Good manners contribute a lot to the life of a student, as a teacher pointed out:"As much as I treat all the students the same way, the child who remembers", thank you "," please "," apologies ", is intended for more affection."It also means that parents should always face problems with home behavior. English say, "Apple does not fall far from the tree" is very appropriate.It's an Astrong reminder for the US economy!
"Children don't like to get into trouble. So if they go home and say how bad the teacher is, remember that you can tell the story in a way that is not punished."
In this case, try to reach the heart of the problem and discover the facts so that you can approach it.
11.If the teacher does something right, leave it -know- Lower the trend and send an email and call when your child enjoy a class event or say something good about your English teacher. Who doesn't need praise and recognition?
Cindy Hoffman."We are in an association and we try to do our best for children. Don't treat us as an opponent."
12.If you do something wrong, do not react exaggerated- If there is anything that is not happy, first talk to the teacher, instead of going straight to the boss of the year.
As a teacher says ironically:"If you have a problem, visit it first, go straight to your head.
It also means ...
13.Give teachers time to answer- Communication between teachers and parents is positive, especially if you contribute to keep both sides at higher work and student performance level. However, teachers want parents to remember that they are not the teachers of a singleChild, but many, and that means giving the teacher time to respond to time.
Communicate with the teacher and then wait. Tell the teacher a few days to respond to answers before sending a second grade or calling the teacher and admittedly accused of response.
Tiffany Jean Williams Solod may be related to both worlds."As a father, I want my son to challenge my son every day, and if she doesn't understand, say so that you can help you. You are not afraid to tell me if my son has no respect."
14.Parent compliment is important for students- Teachers have a way to know which students receive positive comments and encouragement to parents at home and which student does not show how the student works in the classroom.
Students who are praised for their hard work at home how good or bad the student does at school, so the student can assume that he makes no sense to try it.
Parents need to encourage their children and assume an active role, praising them for a good job.
fifteen.The house is also a classroom- Although teachers are responsible for creating students in a variety of subjects, they cannot be responsible for teaching all students. It should be taught by parents at home.
Life skills can help students prepare for situations at school and in life. Parents can help use their students as a learning environment.
sixteen.Parents, your partner instead of a public prosecutor- Parents should know that sometimes it is good that their child has problems. Constrate character and teaches life lessons. As a teacher, we are upset with parents who prevent these lessons;Because they want, because they want to, why they want it, why do they want it, because they want it, why do they want it, because they want it, because they want it, because they want it, because they want you to want it, why do you want it, because you want it, because you want toBecause you want, because you want it, because you want to save your child every time something goes wrong.
It also means ...
17.Please make all the excuses- This is similar number 6, but here teachers really want adults who feel apologize and do not create a strong work ethics.
If you do not want your child to end in 25 and unemployed and feel in your chips after stopping apologizing why this is not successful. In change, they focus on finding solutions in which their teachers are involved.
In a final class, remember that teachers are not a perfect person and that they are not a perfect father, but we work together for the best of this child. We are retained that way.
I am a teacher and father, so the problems mentioned above are an overview of what I have experienced over the years.
There are many excellent parents out there who want the best and work well with your children's teachers. Please continue! If you are neglected in some areas, it's never too late to make up.!
Good luck in all your efforts.
The hardest work with which children are confronted today is to learn good ways without seeing Astaire.
During the preparation of this publication, I was thinking about the questions that would start me. I finally chose four important:
- Is society better when people are treated with respect? If so, why?
- Is it a better classroom when students and teachers show mutual respect?
- What does the saying do?"Good manners are one of the most important keys to the success of life"think?
- What most impresses people: being "great" or "polite"?
Students are no exception when it comes to ways.
- For the children - The ways will make you aCaballero.
- For girls- The ways will make you aHARASSMENT.
No one went wrong when he trained - Hal Urban
Children are reflected from where they come. So, for the right reasons, they help their children master the simple rules of labeling.
In most cases, part of the rude attitude of our students is not always intended. Sometimes our students simply do not see that it is bad to interrupt or choose their nose. In an episode, our young people in agitation are negatively affected and shake negativelyFrom everyday life, where busy parents do not always have time to focus on the label.
Friends and good way will take you where the money will not ~ Margaret Walker.
However, if we refer to the mother and father or Guardian, we reinforce some essential ways, we are required to increase educated, friendly and ecological students who have a lot of fun in high school. You can also find a teacher, well teachersoriented, to teach and model certain gestures and behavioral labels in diverse classrooms help a lot.
The ways are lower morality. These are the daily forms in which we respect other people and allow social relationships.
17 ways and classroom label
In my roomI insist and demand ladies and gentlemen who:
- If you ask for something, say"Please."
- Receive something, say"Gracias."
- Do not interrupt adultsThose among them, unless there is an emergency. You will notice and answer when you are ready to speak.
- If you need to attract a person's attention immediately, the sentence"Pardon"It is the best trained way to get into the conversation.
- When people ask you how you areTell them and then ask how you are.
- Touch closed doors- And wait to see if there is an answer before entering.
- If you make a callFirst gift and then ask if you can talk to the person you call.
- Never use a languageIn front of adults.
- Don't do anyoneFor some reason. Burning shows others that they are weak and group someone is cruel.
- Even if a game or assembly is boringFeel silent and do it for you to be interested. Artists and moderators do everything.
- When you come across someoneSay "sorry" or "sorry" immediately.
- Cover your mouthWhen coughing or sneezing and the nose is not selected in public.
- While going through a doorSee if you can keep it open to someone else.
- When you find an adult who works in somethingAsk if you can help. If you say "yes", you can learn something new.
- When an adult at school asks for a favorDo this without a complaint and a smile.
- If someone helps you, Say thank you. "This person will probably help you again. This applies particular to teachers!
- Teaching"If you get into a person's space, it is common to receive it. You have to do the same with your parents every time you return home."
My other rule is mineHELLO-GOODBYE Menstruation.When students enter the classroom, I want them to say, "Hello/good morning/afternoon, Mr. Chimbizi."tell you, "Goodbye, Mr. Chimbizi." I can follow him with a farewell.
I get married:Respect them and other adults
It is important to remember that the collection of children is not equipped with operational instructions.
Things can be a little different at home, as our high school teenagers can give up respect for the age of us and other adults, but we should never have them brought with them or discourage them. Good manners at this age will be definingFor an additional success in adulthood.
Family educationIt has a high priority for young people's behavior and reserves time to teach them the importance of good manners and reasonable social behavior.
Without good manners, human society becomes unbearable: George Bernard Shaw.
- Listen to your teenagerAnd I hope you hear you in returnMutual respect is more important than ever during your child's adolescence.
- Tell them that you should come to appointments on time and come AircraftIt's a sign of respect, so they are not too late.
- Encourage them to help the elderly If you need a hand.volunteer work It's a great way to practice good manners and interact with different types of people.
- Give your teenager for privacy and use of new mediaGiftLike mobile phones and music players. However, ask your attention when talking to you or eat. Most young people are obsessed with the media. Determination of the rules for proper use helps you learn a good label.
- Bring it to the three r for themBefore you arrive at school:Respect to themselves; Respect for othersis forTake responsibilityFor all your actions.
A - Z Guide for ways and labels
They guide them for ways and the label analyzes the new forces that shape the way we live, as well as some elderly, and proposes the best behaviors. It is not about pointing out people with their fingers to people and screaming badly;If you use common sense and think about how your actions can feel other people in this situation.
Young Manier: Show all adults that they are when they show good manners.
These are just good manners that are alphabetic:
- ONE"Disappointment a compliment gently."
- B - arrive in time.
- C "Dude your hands."
- D- Chew with your mouth closed.
- mi - Ellen from the table.
- F - Attrigability for others.
- Gramm-Ea good cleaning shows self -esteem.
- H- Go with humility.
- yo- Interruption only for a very important reason.
- J- Tenne and includes everyone.
- K - Great for all living things.
- eu - Helping hand.
- Subway - Magic Words: "Please" and "Thank you".
- Norte - Never point or laugh at others.
- Ö - Follow the rules.
- P - The pleasant tone is an advantage.
- Q - Rest when others work or sleep.
- Riñonal- Remember the others on special occasions.
- S - feels right.
- T - Thank you very much to the host or host.
- you - Use your beautiful smile.
- V - Visit a friend who is alone or sick.
- C- Be careful with the little ones.
- X - "x" leaves bad habits.
- Y- yawns when you have to cover your mouth.
- Z- Believe with the zipper.
There is no right or wrong way to send text messages at the same time. However, there is a way to do this to do this with everyone else who uses the way for their human partners.
Some people will havemore you will handleNo matter what happens. This doesn't mean you have to react to itmore you will handlewith moremore you will handle.If someone is rude, avoid going to your level.
By sending a copy of the guideline A - Z for home ways and labels, students become a tacit invitation to their parents to do the same at home.
Trained in all social and professional situations, respectful and pleasant. Therefore, it is never too late to teach our students good manners. Factory, they are still children and need instructions to thrive in life.
In a final indication that ...
The label is all human social behavior. If you are a Hermit in a mountain, you don't have to worry about the label; if someone gets the mountain, you will have a problem. I have the feeling of harmonious communities.-Judith Martin
Good luck with your efforts.
My next publication on this exciting topic is entitled:
How we make our students and children do something we ask.
Until then, ...
I had two publications about critical thinking with the title:
- How can critical thinking for students and adults be central and advantageous?
True courage is the result of thought. A brave spirit is always impregnable .- Jeremy Collier
Being ready and able to think well, having important problems and solving important problems is crucial to a student's academic success. This means that parents and teachers need to strengthen a positive mindset of critical thinking at a young age.
To involve students in the successful development of critical thinking and reinforce a positive mindset of critical thinking, there are some basic concepts as consideration asDra. Carol GittensTo recommend.
Effective techniques for creating argument skills
- Use the silence so that at any time you can have Think about the question before the conversation began.
- Reflective or insightful questionsAnd deliberately leave the silence 10 to 15 seconds before calling students to answer.
- Example of theory -First discuss the examples in the text and then remove the concepts you teach. This technique practices students' inductive arguments and promotes active commitment and Inquisition.
- Make the language of thinking a family vocabulary -Use the vocabulary of critical thinking, asking students to strengthen conceptual understanding and promote recognition of argument."What is your reason for this statement?" Or"Let's interpret this statement ..."Ö"What conclusions can we reasonably extract from these facts?"Ö"Let's be systematic in our analysis of ..."
- Participate in students in dynamic learning activitiesThis promotes independent thinking or exposure to the thinking of others. This may include this aquarium, discussion authorities, precipitation exercises, case studies, mapping of individual arguments or in a group of common networks can be maintained.
- Wait until students give up reasons or explanationsFor all his statements, interpretations, analysis, revisions and decisions. He asked why and wait"It's how I feel ..."Ö"I grew up to think that ..." "My parents always said that ..."Ö"It's common sense that ..."
- Strong model for critical thinking for your students -Your students watch to see if they believe in the value of critical thinking. What he says and what he does can be more powerful to motivate him to develop his skills as critical thinking than anything you read or hear a lesson. This show.This message appears to them. If this is not the case, it reflects a negative message.
As soon as the parameters for the development of critical thinking were established among students, it is equally important to transmit the justification to certain assumptions to students.
8 A reasoning to observe functions for students
If you look at the following suggestions, student argument skills will be improved beyond the classroom:
1) Alle Argumentation Hat aGoal.For example,
- Can you clearly declare your purpose?
- What is the purpose of your argument?
- Is your goal realistic?
2) Every argument is an attempt to solve something, to solve somethingTO ASKGiftSome to solvePROBLEM.For example,
- What questions do you try to answer?
- Are there other ways to think about the question?
- Can you share the question on Suboffs?
- Is this a question that has a correct answer or may there be more than a reasonable answer?
- Does this question require judgment instead of the facts alone?
3) Every argument is based onAssumption.For example,
- What assumptions do you do? Are you justified?
- How do your assumptions form your point of view?
- Which of your assumptions could be questioned reasonably?
4) All arguments are performed by somePosition.For example,
- What is your point of view?/What ideas are you based on?
- What are your weaknesses?/What are your strengths?
- What other points of view should this problem be taken into consideration in the argument?
5) Every argument is based onData information y TRIAL.For example,
- To what extent does your argument support the relevant data?
- How clear, precise and relevant is the questionable questions in question?
- Did you collect enough data to achieve a reasonable conclusion?
6) All arguments are expressed and formedConcepts y Theories.For example,
- What important concepts and theories lead your argument?
- What alternative explanations could be possible in view of these concepts and theories?
- Do you do clear and need concepts and theories in your argument?
- Do you falsify ideas to adapt to your agenda?
7) Every argument containsConclusions Ö Interpretationto which we drawConclusionsand understand the data.
- To what extent do you support the data we have, your conclusions?
- Do your conclusions combine?
- Are there other reasonable conclusions that should be taken into consideration?
8) All arguments lead somewhere or haveTranscendenceyA hit.For example,
- What effects and consequences are your argument?
- If we accept your line of argument, what effects or consequences are likely ...
In your work situations, whether at school or at home, as well as in your interpersonal relationships, this can help you with high argument skills for students.
Good luck in all your efforts.
From the old:Be qualified and stand out!
In meFirstMy approach was published in my approach:
- The advantage of the forecast
- The ability to think critically
- Critical thinking at home
In this second place, my approach is in:
- Ask questions: argument and problem solving
- Develop critical thinking skills
- Blühtaxonomy and critical thinking
- Interrogation to develop critical thinking
- 18 ways to develop critical thinking among students
Do not put your children. Keep it as you think for yourself, how you evaluate the evidence and how you do not agree with you: Richard Dawkins
Ask questions to model critical thinking skills
Critical thinking is a self -disciplined self -guided thought that tries to argue in a fair way of the highest quality. People who think critically try to live rationally, rationally, reasonable and empathic.
Teachers shape critical thinking to the kind of questions they ask. To think and solve problems that students thrive in this challenging world.
Use Bloom's taxonomy and critical thinking
The taxonomy of Benjamin Bloom's educational goals (1956) offers a useful way of thinking when and how questions can be used in class. As it shows the following, Bloom identified six types of cognitive processes and ordered them according to the level of complexity.Sey teachers need to combine questions they need"Thinking in Order"(Often "closed" questions) to evaluate students' knowledge and understanding with questions you need"Memory of the Higher Order"(Open "Questions") To evaluate, apply, analyze, synthesize and evaluate students.
Low level Questioning
To remember- This means recognizing and remembering facts that, for example, recognize, list, describe, identify, restore or name:
- What do we already know? ..?
- What are the principles of? ..
- How ... do we have what we have learned before?
UNDERSTANDING- -This must interpret the meaning that describes, widespread, explained, appreciates or predicts:
- Take together ... Explain ...
- What will happen if ...?
- What it means?
To develop critical thinking skills, teachers shape the thought processes needed to develop possible skills before forming a vision or verifying evidence.
Higher level interviewed
Applag- -This means applying knowledge to new situations, for example, implementing, doing, using, applying, showing, showing, solving or hypothesis:
- What would happen if ...?
- What is a new example of ...?
- How could you ... be used to ...?
- What is the counter -argument for ...?
To analyze- The information is divided or examined comparing, organizing or deconstruction, for example:
- What are the effects? ..
- Explain why / explain how ...?
- What is ... analogous to ...?
- How is ... and ... similar?
Evaluation- This must judge or decide according to revisions, critics, conclusion or declare various criteria, for example:
- Do you agree with the statement or not ...?
- What are the evidence to support your answer?
- What are the strengths and weakness?
- What is nature? ..
Create/Synthesize- This should project, build, plan or produce elements in a new standard, for example:
- What is the solution to the problem of ...?
- What do you think, causes ...? Why?
- What is a different way to see ...?
How can teachers develop critical thinking about student skills?
Critical thinking was an important topic in education and became an elegant word in schools. Critical thinking is a skill that needs young heads and will exercise far beyond school years. Students should receive, understand and analyze information about amuch more efficient selection. It is our work as an educator to equip our students with the strategies and skills that need to think critically to deal with these problems and technological obstacles that are confronted elsewhere.
18 ways to develop critical thinking among students
These techniques can create ideas to develop critical thinking among students:
- BrainstormAbove all, what you do is one of the simplest and most effective ways to keep students critical, making a shower of ideas. Independently of the topic, let students think about what they do, learn or read before starting all activities. How many questions like "What do you think is this book being discussed?" Or "Say three things you believe will learn in this lesson ..." Give students every opportunity to be critics of thinker
- GuidelineYou, how do you know so many relevant relevant/relevant information and ask to inform the thought, for example: mental map or visual organizer, pairs or collective memory.
- Use andaimesFor example: listing listsFor theyContra.
- Compensation ViewsAnd contradictory or opposite evidence that defines against each other, for example: ideas for post-it notes, information charts or role interpretation games.
- Learn in the conference style- Another strategy for developing critical thinking among students is that the teacher avoids "teaching" in the classroom, but plays the role of mediator in a conference in which students lead students, even if students are readingAnd explaining it is important that it is important that it is important that it is important to understand that teachers do not understand their role, but continue to control the lesson as they think students leave.
- Write Tasks- If you provide students with writing tasks largely, you can think of a problem. Teachers should encourage students to discuss and discuss both sides of the subject, as well as present the thinking about challenges and the formation of hypotheses.
- investigatorIdeas of different perspectives and empathy, for example:Imagine a situation from the perspective of others or organize a debate.
- Ask studentsJustify your argumentAnd the visions achieved, for example:Hot seat or debate.
- Avoid being critical,P.EJ:Fold and try continuously, your own perspective.
- AMBIGUITY- Students force a little ambiguous forces to think for themselves. However, remember that there is a difference between ambiguous and simple confusion of their students.
- MODELThe use of very critical thinking questions, more information and thoughts about problems.
- Offer group opportunities- Group configuration is the perfect way of thinking about students. When students are close to their classmates, work together only work to explore.
- Make connections-AF After creating connections with a real situation and identifying patterns, it is a great way to practice your skills in critical thinking. Students on the side who always pay attention to these connections and if you find one to ensure you tell you.
- Questionnaire DesignStudents in an interview that is part of a project, which he learns or to a guest speaker who speaks with an interest on a specific topic, followed by the analysis and interpretation of his results, makes students respond to the students.This would help make significant connections, demonstrate and change your hypothesis and draw relevant conclusions.
- Comparison and Contrast- As in classification, students should closely examine all topics or objects that compare and really think about the meaning of the individual.
- Evaluation Techniques in the Classroom- In this technique, the teacher allows the student to continually evaluate the lessons."What is the most important thing you have learned from today's lesson"I will think critically.
- Classification and Categorization- Classification plays an important role in critical thinking, as students understand and use various rules. Students have a variety of objects/ideas and I ask that identify each of them and then order them in categories.Activity help students and their own problem that objects/ideas should go and why.
- Fall/ Discussion Study- This technique helps to promote a discussion or present a case study in the classroom. The teacher does not present a conclusion, but students let students go to discuss or in this case and think of a conclusion.
The development of critical thinking than other skills certainly requires appropriate awareness and opportunities to apply it. Everything requires the use of teachers in the innovative and creative nature of teaching and learning in this world of constant changes.
Do you have some strategies with which you can promote critical thinking in the classroom? Please share your ideas.
The problem of thinking is closely with the advantages of teaching critical thinking between our students and children at home.
Incredible ideas for training for training in students
From the old:Be qualified and stand out!
This is my second publication management publication in our schools. Two other publications have the claim:
- Behavior Management: Do schools do enough to combat bad behavior among our students?
- Behavioral Improvement: Bright approaches for classroom management
Good schools promote good behavior through a mix of high expectations, clear guidelines and a spirit that promotes discipline and mutual respect among students, as well as between staff and students.
A report from Off (a government office report for UK educational standards was completed:
Some directors cannot identify or address disturbing behaviors with a low level at an early stage. Some of the teachers surveyed said that higher leaders did not understand how behavior in the classroom really is. This supports the results of the recent international research of theProgram program for the International Student Evaluation Program (PISA), which found that there were significant differences between the behavioral opinions of the principals and students gave their learning.
Students include the typical properties of this type of behavior:
- Call without permission
- Be working slowly or follow the instructions
- Show respect and mutual personnel
- Don't bring the right team with you
- Use of inadequate mobile devices.
In the best schools, the creation of a positive learning climate is a responsibility shared by high -level managers, teachers, parents and students.Management Managers of these schools are uncompromising in their expectations and are not formed with low behavioral patterns.
Barry Smith, who took a failed school, had a vision that described his beliefs in a letter to his parents:
My job as director of the Charter Academy is to ensure that teachers and students have a safe abuse environment in which they can be distinguished.
Your children's work is to participate in time every day, follow all the instructions for the first time every day, treat everyone who knows politely and get the best grades you can do in everything you do.
Your job is to support your school and your training. If we support us, support your children.
It may be the beginning of a completely new life, full of opportunities for your children.
For this to happen, we need your 100%talking.
Managers like Mr.Smith do not shy away from challenging teachers, parents or students where this is needed. These managers:
- They are visible in classrooms, school halls and in the country.
- You know, and where an interruption interruption occurs at a low level and ensures that all employees take care of it.
- High behavioral expectations have and consist of dealing with disruptive students.
- Explain and meet your expectations successfully to staff, students and parents.
School behavioral policy
It is Linchpin to define the tone for the rest of the school. However, the director must determine measures in the behavioral policy that aims at this:
- Promote good behavior, self -discipline and respect;
- Evite bullying;
- Make sure students complete the designated work.
- Regulate student behavior.
The principal decides on the expected standard of school students. He or she determines the school rules and any disciplinary section for the course of the rules.
Teachers' powers about discipline include the authority to discipline students, even if they are not in school or are responsible for an employee.
After all, the principal must announce the school behavior policy in writing or on the school website, staff, parents and students.
It is important that behavioral policy is clear that employees, parents and students understand them well and are constantly applied. To develop behavior conduct, the director must think about the ten important aspects of school practice, which, if it is, contributes to improvingthe quality of student behavior:
- A consistent approach to behavioral management;
- Strong school management;
- Class Management;
- Rewards and sanctions;
- Behavioral strategies and good behavior teaching;
- Personnel development and support;
- Student Support Systems;
- Link to parents and other agencies;
- Transition management for students; and
- Organization and institutions.
The school's behavioral policy must determine the disciplinary measures presented against students who were discovered who raised malicious accusations against the school.
Behavior and sanctions
A clear policy of school behavior, which is used in a consistent and fair way, supports effective education. The school staff, students and parents should be removed from the high standard of living that are expected by all students all the time thatThey need to support and support the behavioral policy of the top and director team.
Good schools promote good behavior through a mix of high expectations, clear guidelines and a spirit that promotes discipline and mutual respect between students and between staff and students.
All good schools have a variety of options and rewards not to strengthen school behavior and behave well and clarify sanctions for them. These are other proportional and fair special circumstances that affect the student.
If misbehavior is identified, sanctions must be consistently and completely implemented in accordance with behavioral policy.
Good schools have a variety of disciplinary measures that clearly communicate with school staff, students and parents. This includes:
- A verbal reference.
- Additional work or repetition of unsatisfactory work until it corresponds to the standard required.
- The configuration of tasks written as punishments, such as lines or an essay.
- Loss of privileges: For example, the loss of precious responsibility or cannot participate in an unequal day.
- The rest period is missing.
- Caught even during lunch, after school and on weekends.
- Public service based on school or imposing a task, such as collecting garbage or disassembling the school country, ordering a classroom; it helps to clarify the dining room after meals or eliminate graffiti.
- Regular reports with morning reports; programmed uniform and others.
- Behavior Controls, or are included in the "Report" report for behavior monitoring.
- In extreme cases, schools can use temporal or permanent exclusion.
Before your school begins to play money for rewards or intervention packages for those who refuse to play ball, but simple notes that can be given to children with kindness and sincerity.
What do students want?
High school students do not want a catalog of rewards or gifts, money or things. You do not want impersonal credits or merits that are recorded on a machine.They want to show parents that they are doing well. You want to feel proud. They want what everyone wants, the opportunity to feel important and valued their efforts.
In this example of a school where the behavior of excellent good has improved, the director justifies the guideline, but all employees are dedicated to guaranteeing high standards:
'The environment in class and school is calm and positive. The number of students who are excluded in a short time from the team.of the school and its lessons. "
Here are the typical rules at the secondary level. Obviously, it is better to develop your needs and circumstances:
- Treat others as you want to treat yourself. It's positive and useful. I try to help two other people every day.
- Try other people's property at least as well as you with yours.
- In your hands, when you mean something when the teacher or other student speaks.
- Don't distract others from your work. I only talk to your neighbors and just about the work.
- If you get caught, ask your neighbors for help, ask your teacher.
- Without uncomfortable, out of the outbreak or blow. If you cannot resolve disagreement or with your group, contact your teacher
- Leave the room better than you found it.
Other uses of the rules
- Think of students of a relevant rule in view of a potentially disturbing activity.
- This is more positive than reacting to the interruption and it has been found that it reduces the interruption by about 25%. Inclusion can collect students to the poster, which illustrates the rule (s) and request justification.
- When a rule is broken, think of the student that "we are tuned ..." and remember that you are part of a team. So you have to keep the rules of the team.team"
- Make students you assess your own behavior against the rules with a form of self -assessment. Then use this to determine the goals to improve the following example:
It's ... (student's name here) …… .A team player?
I kept this rule:
|Treat others as you want to treat yourself|
|Hands up if you want to say something when the teacher speaks|
|Don't distract others from your work|
|Improvement of my last self -assessment:|
What I need to work most is:
If you use self -assessment, consider the following:
- Ask students to remember their self -assessed goals at the beginning of a class (see the last row in the previous self -assessment).
- Allow students to reward their name on their notification committee with a sticky fall against the name if, for example, they have improved twice in these self -care.
What are good school management schools?
- The best principals and their high -level managers are visible in classrooms, corridors and schools in general. These managers know at a high level where a low interruption can occur and, if so, make sure the team will beTreated and parents are informed, so that it is less likely to happen in the future.
- In these schools, upper officials explained high behavioral expectations and apply consistently, whereby answers insist on all students who participate in less behavior or other disturbing behaviors a solid reaction.
- Behavioral records show that rare cases of personnel misbehavior are treated effectively and that complete records are retained and analyzed. Informations and are clear that are followed.
- Teachers who communicate informally with students have a lot of cooperation with students. You don't just talk about learning problems. If you get in or out of the classroom, ask your opinion:"Do you think your haircut is good for me?"... "What do you think of the new library?"🇧🇷Ask hobbies, attitudes and opinions, etc.
- In another school where behavior has improved a lot, all problems were resolved immediately:
'Student behavior is extraordinary ... They show great enthusiasm for your learning and strive to do it well. As a result of the good teaching you receive and the good behavior management of all employees, you show positive attitudes inRegarding learning ... The school identifies students who, due to bad behavior, with poor performance and work in their configurations change. ”(Ofted Inspection Report)
- Many teachers are reacting, expect interruptions and then react to it, but good teachers keep a bag of disciplinary interventions in the form of:
- Souvenirs - Think of the relevant rules of students before starting the activity.Meta.Pense in land rules to work in groups before starting group work activity.
- "Palos" .
- 'Carrots' - Strategies that reward students for adequate behavior, recognition, praise, symbols, etc.
- "But" Palos "Karotten"- Use of small punishments and strategies that students reward for adequate behavior with recognition symbols.
- Some schools contain problems in the classroomClass meetingsThey maintain that difficulties with classroom management at class meetings should be collected democratically, in which:
- Teachers can call meetings, but they may also ask students.
- Everyone sits in a circle.
- The names are not used, the goal is to discuss topics, not people.
- The teacher or a student acts as president to ensure that the meeting remains in the discussion and that the protocol is written and published on the board.
- Sometimes class meetings are assembled with students who have fun a newspaper. Here you capture the behavior of the general class and its own behavior.
- Good schools exist in a clothing code. The belief is that teachers' clothes should not be very informal. Decent attraction promotes and promotes high standards or professional expectations.
Things pass in the classroom at the same time, with so many things close to a new teacher can do it automatically.
Therefore, the general power of the discipline fits directly to the teacher who delivers the lesson. Apart from everything that was done and postulated and sizes and differs in personality.
I hope you accept some of the challenges I made: a 21st century master.
From the old:Be qualified and stand out!
We are the creative power of our lives and, through our own decisions, instead of our conditions, we can achieve these goals if we learn carefully to do certain things: Stephen Covey-
Dr. Stephen Covey(1932-2012) was a very influential management guru and author of the seven habits of highly effective people. In 1989, the book was first published and is an international plan for personal and professional self -development, leadership, leadership, leadership, leadership, leadership, leadership, leadership, leadership, leadership, time management, effectiveness, success and even love and family.
The principles described in the book can usually be used for life: they are not limited to jobs, guidance for management. Covey concepts can really help people grow, change and in any other aspect of human responsibility that canimagine growing and being more effective.
Although critics have argued that Covey's work is nothing more than common sense, the book has remained in the best lists of the plot for many years.
I give you an overview of the philosophy of the seven habits and practical suggestions on how these habits can be used as part of a self -development strategy.
After all, I also presented the main criticisms of Covey's work.
A general description of the "seven habits"
The book offers a life philosophy for life based on seven foundationsstartThese can be used in a professional context and also in family/personal relationships. The center of the book is the idea of making a "paradigm change" like usthinkyLei.Daptation of each of the seven principles orHabitsAs they are called, Covey encourages us to change ourInternal mindsetAnd becomes more effective in every aspect of our lives.
"Habits" seem to be very easy, and in many ways you can imply very serious changes in terms of thoughts and performance in many ways.
What is a habit?
At the beginning of the book, Covey defines a habit as a combination of:
- knowledge(What to do? And "Why")
- Capacity(The how")
- Desire("I want to do"))
To turn something into a habit in our lives, we have to demonstrate the three areas.
Habits 1, 2 and 3 are about being completed by a state of dependence on othersindependence(or self-disco, as Covey calls).
4, 5 and 6 habits are about improving ourInterdependenzThis means that our ability to work well with others.
The seventh and last habit is to take care of ourphysicistyThe mental well -estar.
The seven habits of highly effective people are as follows:
Habit 1: Be proactive
This is aboutPersonal responsibilityFor our own life and its development. This is the ability to control the environment instead of verifying it as it is.
If we continue to do what we do, we will continue to get what we get: Stephen Covey -
Instead of just reacting to things that are out of our control, Covey explains that we have to concentrate our energy and time on the things we have. How he explains:
Your life does not happen alone. If you know it or not, you carefully project it to you. Factory, the options are. You choose luck. They are sad. Each situation offers a new option.
Make a conscious decision of being apessoa proactive, instead of someone who is passive and reactive in life, Covey suggests that we can startCreate opportunities to do things differentlyAnd so, we provide better results for ourselves. The decisions we make in life are the main factor that determines how effective we will be.
Habit 1: Put it into practice
One of the most powerful possibilities that we can develop morePositive mindsetMust be taken into consideration, ourOutlook Generalit's atTongueWe describe situations. For example, if we have a difficult challenge or a conflict at work, a reactive person could say that"There is nothing I can do", and thenNo measures takenTo improve the situation. However, a proactive person strives to make a positive perspective of "can" so that I can say"Let's see our options here"and then decideAjaTo move a positive solution. If a colleague or friend causes discomfort, a reactive person could say that"It makes me so angry and angry"While a proactive person would think"I can control my own feelings and answers."
If you want small changes in your life, you will work in your attitude. However, if you want large and primary changes, work in your paradigm - Stephen Covey -
- Think about how you describe difficult or challenging situations you can find.
- What does your voice selection say about your approach?
- Do you tend to wash out of situations or are it someone who tries to get the most out of things?
- Why not ask a colleague or reliable mentor to give some comments about your overall perspective and the perceived person?
- Try to strive consciously to use more positive and proactive language and become more proactive in your general approach to problems and challenges.
- Another way to become more proactive is to consider ourConcern circlesyInfluenceWe are all concerned about various things in life, such as our families, our health, work problems and much greater problems such as global warming or debt crisis. Proactive people channel their efforts on their influence. They work on things that can do something,That is, improve your health, nourish your children and work to improve problems or problems at work. Reactive people focus on their efforts to the more extensive concerns, areas in which they have little or no control.
What do they have to prove?
- Reserve a moment to consider your own personal circles of concern and influence.
- What else worries you?
- Do you focus your energies on areas where you really have influence or things are out of your control?
- Actively active by expanding your personal influence. The possibilities you have are the result of the people you know or with whom you are connected.
- To develop greater opportunities and expand their horizons, it is a good idea to deal withStrategically increase your connections to appropriate peopleAnd bring them to their influence.
- You can do this to use the possibilitiesBuild trust relationshipsThey need to influence them with people.
Management is efficiency to climb the stairs of success; leadership determines if the stairs are on the right wall - Stephen Covey -
Habit 2: Start with the end
Covey calls this the habit of personal leadership, that is, what they consider for their goals. To develop the habit of focusing on relevant activities, creates a platform to avoid distractions and be more productive and successful.
I have 2, it is about creating a personal view of how we want our lives.centeredThis describes the things we focus on our lives. For example, many people like their family, their status or position at work, money and prosperity, material possessions or their religion are more important.
Covey argues that when we think deeply about our most important thinkingValuesyLife objectivesSo we can consciously strive to accomplish them. He says we have to firstconceptualizeyI seeWhat we want to achieve in life and thenCreate a PlanTo make our goals in reality. This can be done both personal (individual) and an organizational or broader team.
Habit 2: Put it into practice
One of the best ways to involve habit 2 in our lives is to develop aPersonal Mission DeclarationThis should focus on what we want to be and we want to do with our lives.Personal constitution, as it is often known) in the specific areas of our lives and taking into account the specific goals we would like to achieve in each individual.
A statement of mission is not something that writes overnight ... but basically her model becomes her constitution, the solid expression of your vision and your values.- Measures in your life - Stephen Covey -
Consider the different roles you have in life.
- What is your professional role?
- What is the role of your team?
- What role do you play in your personal relationships, your social circle or your local community?
Think about the most important things for you in each of these areas. What's goals do you want to work in all areas? Identify the ideal features for each of these functions and use them to guide them as you think and act.
Habit 3: Put the first thing
Covey's third habit is to develop the skills needed to achieve the vision and objectives of life in the habit. This is the habit ofPersonal administration.It is about organizing and implementing activities on -line with the goals defined in Habit 2.Covey says that habit 2 is the first mental or mental creation; habit 3 is the second physical or physical creation.
To do this effectively, Covey asks us to consider two important questions:
- What (what you don't do now), that if you do regularly, it would make a big positive difference in yourPersonal life?
- What in yourthe businessÖProfessional lifeWould you bring similar results?
Habit 3 is about helping us to make the answers to the previous questionspriorityInstead of moving them because we are distracted by much less important crises or tasks.
Habit 3: Put it into practice
To put the habit 3, Covey suggests the use of a tool that developedTime Management QuadrantThis can be used to helpplanoGiftprioritizationyImplement tasksyActivitiesBased on its generalmeaning(For example, how close we are focused on our main objectives and values) instead of yoururgency.
Covey uses a simple four box matrix to transmit it the matrix, the tasks are like:
- not urgent/important,
- urgent/not important and
- It is not urgent/not important.
Covey believes the key to success is concentratedvery importantbutNon -expressive problemsIn all identified activities. This, he argues, are the most important, but also those who are most often ignored in terms of self -development.
The key is not to prioritize what is in time, but program your priorities. -Covey -Covey -
You can use Covey quadrant to improve the way your own time (just like your team) manages importance and urgency.Focus on very important but not urgent problems, as these are the areas that are probably negligent.
Habit 4: Think of "win-win"
I have 4, it is about developing a personal leadership philosophy based on the idea of "winning" .Covey calls itInterpersonal leadership,necessary because services depend widely on cooperative efforts with other people.
Covey explains that there are six options when we interact with others (within family relationships, at work or social work) and we work with others to face situations and challenges:
- Win Win.This means that all agreements or solutions aremutual benefitAnd satisfactory for all parts.
- Curl.This is too muchauthoritarianThe focus, in which one party comes out and another part loses completely.
- Lose profit.Looksrender, or give in to someone else's favorite approach.
- Lose to lose.This is a philosophy ofOpponent conflictwhere people are desperate because the other party loses, even if it means if you lose.
- People with this mindset simply remember to ensureYour own successBut they do not necessarily want the other party to lose: they focus on securing their own position and others to guarantee their own.
- SignThis means that the parties, if they cannot find the advantageous solution of each other, do notAccept, not to agreeAbout the topic.
The acquisition of a mindset to become expired-ganha-ganha-ganha, if we confront conflicts or a deviation of opinions or focus on any area of life, we really strive for a solution that ismutual benefitFor everyone involved.Covey says:
A person's success is not achieved at the expense or exclusion of others. All parties feel good about the decision and feel committed to the plan.
Win-win is thinking about things "in your own way" or having to go through something else, but looking for a solution that works to all parties.
Habit 4: Put it into practice
When it comes to implementing a successful deal in which everyone earns in our professional or personal life, the following guidelines can be useful:
- Desired success.It is important for both parties to spend time to take into account the final or objective result they want to achieve due to cooperation, agreement or negotiations.
- It is also important to verify that the contract is determined by operational rule, procedures or guidelines.
- As an integral part of a contract or negotiations, both parties must take into account the resources available to actually be (eg people, money, experience, technology, etc.).
- How will the parties determine how the agreement advances?
- What are the rewards to achieve the desired result? It is also important to take into account the consequences that the goal of achieving the goal.
If one side benefits more than the other, this is a winter situation. It may seem a success to the winner for a long time, but in the long run creates resentment and distrust - Stephen Covey -
Habit 5: Look first to understand, then understood
Habit 5 can be one of the great maxims of the modern era. It is the most common council of Covey.
In short, it is about dedicating timeI hearyUnderstand the opinions of othersIn the competitive hurry of listening to our voice, we cannot always have time to appreciate what other people say. Covey argues that positive relationships are based on mutual trust and a sense of mutual understanding that only comes from aTrue appreciationThe perspective of the other person.
As a good listener, Covey says we better allow ourselves to effectively pass on our points of view, plans and goals with others.
If it is deep empathy compared to others, your defensive energy decreases and positive energy replaces it. It is more creative to solve problems - Stephen Covey -
Habit 5: Put it into practice
Active listeningIt is a technique with which you can deepen your understanding of what someone else says to ensure that their main messages are fully received and understood.
Follow these tips to improve your active hearing skills:
- Keep your attention.Real in what the other person says all the time and tries not to leave their attention on the other side. Delay the other person speak without interruption.
- Use positive body language.Make a frequent eye contact and take an open position to demonstrate your interest in what the other person says.
- Use reflective hearing techniques.Ask questions open to extract more information from the speaker and try to develop a feeling of empathy to understand how the other person feels.
- Build what has been said about what was said.Listening to active listening is not only passive to hear the other person's point of view, but also increase your ideas with your own comments and at the same time be careful not to kidnap the conversation.
- Summarize your points -chave.A good way to prove your understanding is to summarize the main messages. This clarifies and strengthens the message for both parties.
In your opinion, if you really hear someone else and reflect this understanding, it is as if you receive emotional oxygen - Stephen Covey -
Habit 6: Synergy
Habit 6 is based on the principle that everything is greater than the sum of its parts when it comes to working effectively with others.
Sinners with others mean that we are based on an approach based on itCreative cooperationWith other people instead of trusting our own ways, making decisions or solving problems.
A synergistic culture is created in a professional team or in a professional environment, if everyone is, regardless of their condition, position or intervalEncouraged to contribute to your views and experiencestogether.
This allowedcreativityyInnovaciónTo prosper when we open our minds to new perspectives and possibilities that we cannot project alone.
Synergy is what happens when one is over ten or one hundred or even a thousand! It is the deep result when two or more respectful people decide to go beyond their prefabricated ideas to face a big challenge: Stephen Covey -
Habit 6: Put it into practice
If you are a senior or team manager, you become more synergist, it is really about creating itCorrect conditionsPeople feel within thatableand excited toActive participationFor example, think about how decisions are made on your team today: you?activelyConsider the opinions of your team members and take into account your opinions? How often do your team members often?Closer to youSwindlerNew ideasySuggestionsTo improve how they work? As a starting point for the development of the synergy team, Covey suggests that a team (possibly outside the formal daily work environment) works in creating its creationOWN MISSION DECLARATION.
Habit 7: Tubarão to Serra
This is the habit of authorship, says Covey and necessarily involves all other habits to allow and encourage those who need to feed and grow and develop.
Habit 7 is about reserving time to take care of ourphysicistyThe mental well -estarMany times, we are so busy developing the other six habits that we can sometimes forget to take care of ourselves. In a few words, the seventh habit, time and energy implies investing in our best capital!
Habit 7: Put it into practice
To keep our physical and emotional well, Covey supports measurements in four areas:
- Healthy eating, real and calm movement.
- Make social and important connections with others.
- Invest in our own learning, questions, writing and teaching.
- Spend time to develop our interests in nature, culture, music or art.
Criticism of the seven habits
It is important to consider that Covey's work is not released from critics. The main criticism is summarized as follows:
- Habits are just common sense.Since Covey's book was first published, many commentators have argued that the seven habits can simply be reduced to good management and management practice. This can be true, and in fact Covey himself said he did not invent the seven habits: He simply collected the wisdom that existed in a binding philosophy for others to follow them. He also pointed out that common sense is not always equal to common practice.
- The book is very complex.The second frequent criticism is that the language used in the book is usually complicated and long. Critics argue that Covey's approach makes personal development much more complicated than necessary. Not connecting well. This can be safe to some extent.However, the true value of the book lies in the reader's ability to understand the essence of all habits and apply it in their own personal circumstances. For Covey's credit, the book, the book, the book contains many studies on casesAnd practical examples, such as habits in Covey's practice and also in the organizations and teams he worked with.
By using their seven habits in our lives, Covey argues that we can develop a structure to improve our effectiveness in a professional and personal context. To first develop a feeling of personal independence, we depend on others, so that our successes can be accepted to startresponsibility to succeed. Habits also teach us how important it is to work in cooperation and harmoniously with others to build more effective relationships. The final habit is related to the need to continually invest in ourselves as we maintain and develop our personal philosophy.
A service agent, built and excellent!
Human nature has certain attributes that are difficult to extinguish. Portraits are connected to us, the part of ours, who we are. Life Approach in 2018:"Ask yourself!"
There is no one who goes over to determine goals is one of the most important scenarios that change their lives.
Although we have no problem identifying the goals we want to achieve, it is usually much harder to put these plans into action than we think. Why?
This is essentially due to two topics:
- There is a lack of self -discipline and motivation that contribute to this behavior.
- It may also be due to low self -efficacy because it is not believed in the background that you can reach your plans.
Self-efficacyAs a belief that he or she can do a certain task. It is apparent that an essential component to achieve something is our confidence that we can.
Dear reader, try to think about these questions as honestly as possible:
- What are the factors that affect your self -efficacy?
- How can you develop more confidence in your skills?
- What are the most important things you need to know about the influence of your mind on your achievements?
There are some ways to challenge that you are better than others.searchSeems to agree with three basic conditions to change:
- They take them out of their comfort zone without bringing them in serious danger.
- They offer intensive and accelerated learning experience.
- They help you develop very valuable skills and attitudes for you in life.
12 ways to challenge yourself
“I impressed the urgency to do.
The introduction of your own challenges at work or at home will not only improve your career performance, but will also offer the perfect opportunity to improve your skills and future professional perspectives.This approachIn its current function, it will receive invaluable skills and experiences in 2018 that will be transferred to your next position without problems if you are ready to advance.
Empire of your comfort zone
I left enough for my comfort zone to know that the world crumbles, but not the way they fear.tanned
All work or task has certain tasks that imply a little more thoughts and investments from the time when many of us tend to avoid avoiding during our daily professional life.Ask yourselfYou have to put yourself ahead of these tasks, accept the challenge and learn something new from it.
If you have the feeling that you have exhausted your own role and responsibility, try to use new projects and opportunities that are usually not expected by you. In particular, the projects you push out of your comfort zone, challenge your strengths and addressyour weaknesses.
But it is not out of your comfort zone that delivers the results, but the duration of the route you will do when you are out of yours.
I would like to challenge it today to get out of your comfort zone. You have incredible potential inside. God has gifts and talents of those who probably don't know anything.Joel Osteen
2. Be competitive
I am competitive and I feel bad when we lose. You can see it in me when we lose. I am bad. I don't like to talk to someone.Lionel Messi
A small competition can be very useful at work. This does not necessarily mean overcoming other employees, as this creates conflicts and can make them unpopular in the office or team. Try to take into account their previous success and use it as the basis for definitionnew goals for work. I always try to work a little more.
These are people. It's about networks and being friendly with people and doesn't burn a bridge. You will impress, but in the end it's the people they hire.Mike Davidson
Most of our engagement at work can only reach your level. How about learning from others? It really plays an important role in your overall professional success. "company network in connection.It's an excellent opportunity to sell. He never knows what's up around the corner, but colleagues who have known each other for years can be the antidote to a career change.
If you communicate with other departments and colleagues in different positions, you will receive a different perspective that you can apply to your own processes and improve your work.
Do not move
The defense is like a credit card: it is a lot of fun for you to get the account.Christopher Parker
Everyone is guilty from time to time at the work they approach work. Don't wait for the perfect time to do something. Certainly at the moment and try to do things when you appear instead of moving them and wait for the perfect moment.
We all need the help of colleagues from time to time, but we try to fulfill your professional responsibility with the least help. If you fix a task from start to finish, it will not only be challenged, but also a greater performance of achievement in performance.
"A person who has never made a mistake never tried anything new."
Remember that your success and devotion not only benefit the company, but also promote your own skills and increase your ability to work. In this case, it is important that you do not always expect your boss to soak the tasks. I was looking for new tasksI have. I was open to change and always gave 100% work to ideally use all chances.
Evaluate and rethink your skills and failures
"I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions."-Stephen Covey
"I lost more than 9,000 kicks in my career. I lost almost 300 games. Successful."-Michael Jordan
Do not expect a work check to evaluate your performance, but you should constantly evaluate your own strengths and weaknesses in relation to your position. By completely understanding your skills, you can better overcome the negative aspects of your performance and use positive.
Pay special attention to your defects and try to assume different functions that can help you improve them. They are always open to new skills and based on their existing skills to improve their current position and future professional perspectives.
Find out what you are afraid and do it consistently for a week.
"Whatever the spirit of man, he can imagine and believe that he can reach him."-Napoleon Coline
If you are on sale and are afraid to talk to people in person or by phone, you have a problem. You can't move to your customers online, right? Now, instead of paralyzing and thinking automatically that it will fail at least,At least you will fail, this will happen at least five minutes a day to lift the phone and make a call to an exhibition. Yes, it is scary. Yes, you can be ashamed. And yes, someone can hang. But do not stop when trying!At some point you will be in danger. After a while you can look at fear in your eyes and say, "Keep, I'm not afraid!"
High points in your career
"To deal with them, use your head to deal with others, to use your heart."Eleanor Roosevelt
"Many of us do not live our dreams because we live our fears."-S is brown
The big and brave professional goals can really challenge it and help you grow as a person. But I'm not talking about theoretical goals you dream of spending most of your time to watch television. I'm talking about well -defined professional goals in that you are working.
These goals may be related to the amount of money they earn, the number of people who work with their work, the role it plays in a company or the size of the projects that manage them. What is good for you.
The main point is that by determining and seeking these goals, it will be forced to develop as a person. You need to study, develop your experiences in your area, assume innovative and calculated risks. All this implies incredible growth.
Has a positive attitude
"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says" I am possible "!-Audrey Hepburn
Having a positive attitude is one of the most attractive assets of an employee with commitment and enthusiasm.
By making these simple changes in your position, you will not only feel challenged by working with the tasks you perform, but will also improve your own future professional skills and perspectives.
"Perfection cannot be achieved, but if we seek perfection, we can capture excellence."-Vince Lombardi
Physical movement is often spoken as a way of being healthy and staying in shape. However, I see another side. I see this as a good way to move away from your comfort zone. From August 2015, when I challenged myselfRunning between 30 and running 35 kilometers a week, I never hesitated. Camino every day and the advantages were amazing!
This is because you strive for training. Depending on, lifting weights or jumping a rope is a kind of physical and mental effort. And these efforts have many advantages in terms of self -compliance.
Regular movement not only trains your body and develops your strength, speed, resistance, etc., but also trains your mind. Develop greater perseverance and determination than you know how important this can be in life.
In addition to the obvious reason why movement can help you keep your weight regular or throw them unnecessary, you can also help you feel better by launching endorphins.
Make failure a learning process
"I learned that people will forget what they said. People will forget what they did, but people will never forget how they felt them."-Maya Angelou
Regardless of how smart or hard work here.
Employees go beyond a guide who knows what he supports. It's important in this topic. Apply the failure of growth and innovation and that you see great things for the approaching person.
"I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adapt my candles to always reach my goal."-Jimmy Dean
There is a natural tendency to protect what we can do well. We get caught there because we feel comfortable.
This type of stasis can be very good and inhibit growth.At work to experience the things you have potential and give yourself the opportunity to risk.
Remember that it is difficult, not just about innate skills.
"Our society loves talent and many people go from people susceptible to failure, they fear challenges and are not willing to remedy their defects."Professor of Psychology at Stanford, Carol S. Deck
Travel and do this to be interested in new people
"Within twenty years, you will be more disappointed with the things you didn't do when you throw the shells, sailing away from the safe haven, take the commercial winds from your candles. Explain.- Mark Twain
We do not talk about the way you can travel here. You recommend going to your local museum or visiting the resort in the next city to travel! Here is not limited to your traveling companions: try to connect with the service team as salvings,receptionist or tour guide. Never knows what kind of people they will be from home or now connect to reserve their class.
Start now and learn to challenge yourself from time to time. We all need an impulse from time to time.
Our challenges are certainly out there, apparently at this apparently unrealistic moment.
I don't know anything about you, but I think the previous strategies are like the parts of a break.It grows socially, stimulates yours, it stimulates yours, stimulates your mind and body and becomes smarter every day.
Good luck in all your efforts.Every comment on the way it will be challenged in 2018 would be much appreciated. Thank you so much.
From the old: Be qualified and stand out!
In the work of Robert Bolt's maestra,A man for all seasons,The simple man gives a amount of how we should live in our world. He says:
Friends, but notCause trouble- Yes -DebesCause troubleGiftstillThe class ofProblemThis isexpected.
Regardless of being part of a team or having a rare contact with others, it is important that you always behave properly or "the expected problems" to create harmonious and profitable work relationships.Mark Charnock,A Director -Genente Comments:
"Calculate the office environment before adjusting your desktop and writing down how staff are expressed."
Here are some main tips for the workplace label you can use to ensure you are a colleague.
Try to keep noise in excess at least to avoid being disturbed. Maintenance of volume on your computer, phone and radio or headphones. When you talk to other people, whether it is face to face or phone.
Limit personal calls, especially if you work in a room missing a door or are at school. Some complaints.
2. Personal care
Certainly everyone likes to make a good impression, but consider the environment. If you use perfume or after shaving, make sure the most difficult perfumes of the night: the lighter and lighter citrus -based flavors are much more suitableto the workplace.
In addition, some flavors can cause physical reactions (eg headache, sinus problems, explosions). Even applies to fresh air: avoid using them, if possible, in the team/office.
If you do not have a separate dining room at your workplace and tend to eat in half -you can avoid strong or spicy odors, as your aroma tends to take a long time after the food disappears.
One end point for personal preparation is never taking your shoes in the office. If you need to change shoes, go to the bathroom and do there.
3. Your working space
Remember that this is your workplace, not your home. In order to avoid the temptation to decorate with photographs, ornaments, plants and posters. It's good to have some personal effects, but they need to be tasteful and they also needBe appropriate to the work environment. If you share a desktop with someone, you should not leave any personal belonging to the table or around the table.
Keep your workplace clean and clean. A shipping, folder or drawers and ask for this article at least once a month. If you don't have a cleaning, your desktop, your computer and other office furniture regularly.
4. Personal interactions and friendly visitors
When you talk to other people in the office, you will have at least unsuccessful conversations because you don't hear someone who is gossifies, the temptation to participate.
Never use a bad language and avoid lifting your voice. If you are angry or frustrated, set aside a few moments to calm down and solve the problem rationally and professional.
If you need a confidential conversation by phone or face, go to a private space or outside the room/office to ensure privacy.
Also remember that your table is not the best meeting point when friends stop to meet for lunch. For your employees.
Do not go to any work if you are sick. Lembre to cover your mouth when coughing or sneezing and remove the tissue used immediately.
6. Personal space
Respect the space of your colleagues and becomes respected accordingly.
If you need to talk to a colleague who speaks on the phone, push a note to your table or send an and email to him who explains that you need to talk to you. Don't keep your table and wait for you to end. Even when someoneIt seems to be busy with the work, they accept, they do not want to be interrupted and wait for a reasonable time to talk to them or send an E -mail.
If you feel right in front of a colleague at a table, don't look at your room and try not to hear your conversations. If you hear your conversations, resist the temptation to comment on what you heard.
Finally,Try not to bring your personal life to the workplace. When it comes to sharing information about your private life, a good general rule is just what would not be read in the newspaper the next day!
Watch the corporate culture in which you work and think that change will take place. Your eyes and ears are your best resources in this learning process!