Pokemon Mega Power is downloadable and playable on Android, Windows, Mac and iPhone devices. You can download Pokemon Mega Power ROM for GBA emulator below.
ROM Pokémon Mega Power
|document||ROM Pokémon Mega Power|
|file size||7,95 MB|
|Simulator||GET THE EMULATOR|
|typ||role playing game|
|editor||Created by fans|
|platform||Android, Windows, Mac, iPhone|
Download Pokemon Mega Power ROM from:
|ROM Pokémon Mega Power||charging|
Pokemon Super Power
Pokemon Mega Power is a ROM hack created by fans of the popular Pokemon video game series. It is based on the game Pokemon Emerald and was created by a fan group called "Wind1158". The game features a new storyline, new characters, and new Pokemon that were not in the original Pokemon Emerald game.
In the game, players take on the role of a young trainer tasked with saving the Ilumina region from the sinister Delta team. Along the way, players will encounter various challenges and battle new and familiar Pokémon, as well as many other trainers and characters.
Pokemon Mega Power takes place in the Ilumina region, which is home to many different types of Pokemon. The region is currently under threat from a group of evil beings known as Team Delta who are attempting to control the region and its Pokémon for their nefarious ends.
Players take on the role of a young trainer who has just arrived in the area and hopes to become an experienced Pokémon trainer. Along the way, players will meet a variety of characters, including other trainers, studio managers, and members of Team Delta.
As the game progresses, players will learn more about Team Delta's plans and their ultimate goal of acquiring the powerful artifact, the Mega Stone. Said to bestow incredible power on its owner, the Megastone is sought after by many powerful trainers and organizations.
During the game, players will face various challenges and battles, including against Team Delta and their powerful Pokémon. Along the way, players will also have the opportunity to catch and train new Pokémon, including many unique to the Ilumina region.
The gameplay of Pokemon Mega Power is very similar to the official Pokemon game where the player takes on the role of a trainer who has to catch, train and fight different Pokemon to become a Pokemon master. However, some new features and mechanics have also been added to the game.
One of the most notable additions is the Mega Evolve ability for certain Pokemon. This is a powerful technique that allows certain Pokémon to transform into more powerful forms in battle and gain new abilities and attribute upgrades that will help them defeat stronger opponents.
In addition to Mega Evolution, the game also features new Pokémon that were not in the original Pokémon Emerald game. These new Pokémon have unique abilities and designs that add to the overall depth and variety of the game.
The game also features a new storyline set in the Ilumina region, which is different from the Hoenn region in the original Pokemon Emerald game. The plot is packed with interesting characters that require battles and twists and turns to keep players engaged and interested throughout the game.
Here are some of the features that make Pokemon Mega Power a fan-made game:
- new plot: The new gameplay takes place in the Ilumina region, which is different from the Hoenn region in the original Pokemon Emerald game. The plot is packed with interesting characters that require battles and twists and turns to keep players engaged and interested throughout the game.
- new pokemon: The game includes over 50 new Pokemon that did not appear in the original Pokemon Emerald game. These new Pokémon have unique abilities and designs that add to the overall depth and variety of the game.
- super developed: The game allows players to Mega Evolve certain Pokémon, a powerful technique that allows them to transform into a more powerful form in battle, gain new skills and stat upgrades that can help them defeat strong opponents.
- new thing: The game introduces new items that did not exist in the original Pokemon Emerald game, including the Mega Stone required for Mega Evolution.
- New Gym Leaders and Final Four: The game features new Gym Leaders and four Elite Members, each with their own unique team and strategy that will challenge players in new ways.
- New region:The game features new areas that did not exist in the original Pokemon Emerald game, giving players new areas to explore and conquer.
- New moves and skills: The game introduces new moves and abilities not found in the original Pokemon Emerald game, increasing the overall strategy and depth of the game.
Pokemon Mega Power Startery
The launchers in Pokemon Mega Power are different from the original Pokemon Emerald game. Here are the three starter Pokemon available in Pokemon Mega Power:
- Riolu- A Fighting Pokémon that evolves into Lucario. Leoglu is a fast, defensive physical forward. It can also use its aura to sense the emotions of other Pokémon and humans.
- Pippup- Water-type Pokémon that evolves into Empoleon. Piplup is a balanced Pokemon with decent defense stats and special attacks. He can also learn various useful moves including surfing and ice cream.
- Snow- Grass-type Pokémon that evolves into Serperior. Snivy is a fast and agile Pokemon with a high Special Defense. He can also learn various status moves like Poison and Leech Seeds.
Pokemon Mega Power Guide
Chapter 1: The beginning of the journey
- Players begin their journey in the city of Sylon, where they meet their opponents and acquire the starting Pokémon.
- Players then set off to explore the Ilumina region, battling trainers and catching new Pokémon along the way.
Chapter Two: The First Gym
- Players come to Rustbolt City to challenge Roco, the gym's first caretaker, who specializes in Rock-type Pokémon.
- After defeating Rocko, players will receive the first Arena Emblem and gain access to HM Rock Smash.
Chapter 3: Team Delta
- Players hear rumors about an evil organization called Team Delta trying to take control of the region and its Pokémon.
- The player first encounters and fights Team Delta.
Chapter 4: The Second Gym
- Players come to Skyner City to challenge Electra, the curator of a second Gym specializing in Electric-type Pokémon.
- After defeating Electra, players will receive a second Gym Badge and access to HM Fly.
Chapter 5: Desert Ruins
- The player travels to desert ruins and discovers an ancient artifact called the Monolith.
- Players battle members of Team Delta who are also searching for the Mega Stone.
Chapter 6 The third gym
- Players come to the City of Water to challenge Saya, the keeper of the third Gym specializing in Water-type Pokémon.
- After defeating Saya, players will receive their third Gym Badge and access to HM Surf.
Chapter 7 Fourth Room
- Players arrive in the City of Flames and challenge Kane, the fourth hall's curator who specializes in Pokémon attributed to fire.
- After defeating Cain, players will earn their fourth Gym Badge and access to HM Strength.
Chapter 8 Delta Plan
- Players discover that Team Delta's ultimate goal is to conquer the Monolith in order to take control of the region and its Pokémon.
- Players fight against members of Team Delta while attempting to obtain the Mega Stone.
Chapter 9 The Fifth Hall
- Players arrive in Aurora City and challenge Glacier, the Fifth Gym's guardian who specializes in Ice-type Pokémon.
- After defeating the Glacier, players will earn their fifth Gym Badge and gain access to HM Falls.
Chapter 10: The Sixth Hall
- The player arrives in a jungle town and challenges Diana, the guardian of the sixth arena who specializes in Grass-type Pokémon.
- After defeating Diana, players will earn the sixth Gym Badge and access the HM Cut.
Chapter 11: The Seventh Hall
- Players arrive in a mysterious town and challenge Casper, Gym 7's curator who specializes in super-powered Pokémon.
- After defeating Kasper, players will receive the 7th Gym Badge and access to HM Flash.
Chapter 12 Eight Hall
- Players come to Blackwood City to challenge Sigmund, the curator of the eighth pavilion, who specializes in Pokémon with dark attributes.
- After defeating Zygmunt, players will receive the eighth arena badge and access to HM Climbing.
Chapter 13 The Road to Victory
- Players traverse the Victory Road, battling powerful trainers and solving puzzles along the way.
Chapter 14 The Elite Four
- Players arrive at the Elite Four headquarters and battle four members of the Elite Four, each with their own unique team and strategy.
Chapter 15: Master
- Players encounter the champion, who turns out to be the captain of Team Delta.
- After defeating the champion and foiling Team Delta's plans, the player becomes the new champion of the Ilumina region.
Pokemon Mega Power Pokédex
|Pikachu||electric||0,4 m||6,0 kg||Powered Pokemon Mouse.|
|Glumanda||Feuer||0,6 m||8,5kg||A small lizard-like Pokémon with a flame at the end of its tail.|
|Squirrel||Water||0,5 Meter||9,0 kg||A turtle-shaped Pokémon that can spit water out of its mouth.|
|frog seed||Gras/Gift||0,7 m||6,9 kg||A small, four-legged Pokémon with an onion on its back.|
|Miau-dwa||Shower||2,0 Meter||122,0 kg||Genetically modified Pokémon with tremendous psychic powers.|
|Lukas||Combat/Steel||1,2m||54,0 kg||A two-legged Pokémon that can sense and manipulate aura energy.|
|Garadosa||water / fly||6,5 Meter||235,0 kg||A large snake-shaped Pokémon with an evil disposition and powerful jaws.|
|snoring||normal||2,1 Meter||460,0 kg||A huge, sleepy Pokémon that loves to eat and can use its size to block pathways.|
|Espe||Shower||0,9 m||26,5 kg||An elegant fox-type Pokémon with super powers and a jewel on its forehead.|
|typhoon||Feuer||1,7 m||79,5 kg||A two-legged Pokémon with fiery fur that can create explosive explosions.|
|The cage||Psyche/Fee||1,6 m||48,4 kg||A humanoid Pokémon with super powers and an apron-like body.|
|wetlands||water land||1,5 m||81,9 Kilo||A large two-legged Pokémon that can generate and control mud.|
|Rayquaza||Dragonfly||7,0 Meter||206,5 kg||Legendary Pokémon with atmospheric control and the power of Mega Evolution.|
|hell monkey||Feuer||1,2m||55,0 kg||A monkey-type Pokémon with fiery strength and fighting spirit.|
|Wave kiss of the moon||fairy / flying||1,5 m||38,0 kg||A bird-shaped Pokémon with an egg-shaped body that has the power to spread joy and peace.|
|crazy people||dark||1,6 m||81,1 kg||A fox-like Pokémon that can create illusions and transform into other Pokémon.|
|crystal light||spirit/fire||1,0 meter||34,3 kg||A spectral Pokémon that can absorb and burn an opponent's soul.|
|Bright||Aqua/Dark||1,5 m||40,0 kg||A ninja-like Pokémon with exceptional speed and the ability to create water shuriken.|
|werewolf||Stein||0,8m||25,0 kg||A wolf-type Pokémon that senses danger and attacks with sharp claws.|
|Flying dragon||dragon/ghost||3,0 Meter||50,0 kg||A Mythical Pokémon that can shoot other Pokémon out of its body like a projectile.|
New Update: Pokemon Mega Power Is Complete.What is Pokemon Mega Power a ROM hack of? ›
Pokemon Mega Power is a Monster Capture RPG game published by wind1158 released on May 4, 2014 for the GameBoy Advance. It contains a new adventure for you to play. It is the rom hack of the game Pokemon Emerald.How do you get mega evolution in Pokemon Mega Power? ›
To mega evolve a Pokémon, you first need to collect mega energy. Like Candy, each Pokémon that can mega evolve has its own mega energy. If you want a Mega Charizard, you'll need to scrape together enough Charizard mega energy. But you can't use another Pokémon's mega energy to get Mega Charizard.What are Pokemon hack roms? ›
Pokémon ROM hacks are altered or totally edited versions of the games, which can lead to infinite possibilities. There are easily accessible but slightly different versions of Pokémon Blue or Emerald as well as totally unique versions of the games that haven't been considered.Do mega Pokémon expire? ›
Mega Evolution is a temporary process that increases a Pokémon's CP, typically lasting for eight hours. The Pokémon's HP does not change. Some Pokémon temporarily change type while Mega Evolved, which is important to consider when planning a Mega Raid Battle lineup.Can Mega Pokémon be permanent? ›
Unlike evolving your Pokémon, which is permanent, Mega Evolution temporarily transforms your Pokémon, changing their appearance, improving their performance in battle through a significant boost in stats, and offering other unique benefits.Are hacked Pokémon roms illegal? ›
If you do not use your legally purchased ROM, and patch it, it is illegal. As you do not physically, or legally OWN that specific ROM.Can you use Cheats on Pokémon roms? ›
Now select File, then Open and now choose the Pokémon Emerald ROM. Select Cheats and then Cheat list from the VBA menu. Select Gameshark. Enter your codes of choice.What is the best Pokémon ROM hack ever? ›
Pokémon Light Platinum is one of the most well-known ROM hacks from the Gameboy Advance era. While it is a modification of Pokémon Ruby, this game is also loosely based on Pokémon Platinum, featuring Giratina, Palkia, Arceus, and Dialga as the centerpieces of the story.How to Mega Evolve for free? ›
Though the core concepts remained the same - that certain Pokémon could Mega Evolve once you have collected enough Mega Energy - you can now Mega Evolve for free after the first use and level up Mega Evolutions for additional bonuses.
You can only have one Mega Pokémon at a time. If you Mega Evolve a different one, your first Pokémon will revert back to normal and you'll need to collect Mega Energy to evolve it again.Which Mega Charizard is better? ›
Mega Charizard Y
However, it has a higher max CP of 4455, an attack of 319, and a 1-point-lower defense of 212. The clear winner for status points is the Mega Charizard Y.
On its own, the possibility of playing older games in whichever environment you please sounds like a nice option to have. But while emulators are free and legal, ROMs are not.Do Pokémon hacks still work? ›
The answer is yes, it is still possible to hack Pokémon Go in 2023, and the process has become more efficient with the help of third-party applications. Spoofing or simulating movement in the game can be achieved using these apps.How are hacked Pokémon detected? ›
a- Check the EventDex. If it's not there, it's 99% hacked. Last attempt, try to google the OT and TID. If you see no exact match between Pokémon and OT, it's hacked.Can you Mega Evolve every battle? ›
It can be used in Raid Battles, Gym Battles, Team GO Rocket Battles, PVP Battles outside the Go Battle League, and as your Buddy Pokémon. After the timer runs out, you will need to spend more Mega Energy to Mega Evolve again.Can I Mega Evolve without mega energy? ›
Once you have Mega-Evolved a Pokémon, you can evolve it without Mega Energy following a resting period that may last up to several days. To Mega Evolve a previously Mega-Evolved Pokémon without using any Mega Energy, you will need to wait for the resting period to expire.Does mega evolving heal? ›
Only one Pokémon in the party can Mega Evolve during an encounter, but the effects stay in place until the Pokémon is knocked out, or the battle ends. Mega Evolved Pokémon will hold their Mega form when withdrawn, allowing players to heal if their Mega Evolved Pokémon is low on HP or suffering a status effect.Can Pokémon Mega Evolve without a trainer? ›
Mega Evolving. In order to Mega Evolve, both Pokémon and Trainers must be present and have a strong bond with each other. The Pokémon must also be holding the appropriate Mega Stone and its Trainer must have a Key Stone.How many mega Pokémon can you have? ›
So, in each team you can have 6 Pokémon, and since every Pokémon can have up to 2 types that means 12 types in total. Given that, I'm sure you can have that. However, that would make this answer too simple, so let's figure out how few Pokémon you can have in a team to achieve this.
If you own a game physically, you are likely to emulate or own a ROM of the game. However, there's no legal precedent in the United States to say it's illegal. There is no trial on record of any company going to court over emulators or ROMs and their use.What is the penalty for hacked Pokémon? ›
If you receive the first and second strikes and continue to cheat, your account will be permanently banned.
The first code that you'll need to enable so that you can get Infinite Rare Candies is this Gameshark code for Infinite Items: D261DC6D 197B4DC2. When this code is enabled, you will get 99 pieces/units of whatever item is in the first slot of your PC's Item Storage.Is it safe to download Pokemon ROM hacks? ›
It is completely safe. Once downloaded, open it and click "load gameboy game". Select the rom you downloaded and press okay.Which Pokemon ROM hack has all regions? ›
Pokémon Light Platinum
This game's Pokédex features stars from Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh and Unova, including every Legendary from these regions. What is this?
Another way to tell If a Pokémon is hacked is by checking their memories. If they say, "[insert Pokémon name] seems to have a fond memory, but it doesn't seem to be able to remember the details..." then it's most likely hacked.What is the most popular Pokemon Go hack? ›
Pokémon GO Hacks 1 – Spoofing
Spoofing is the most popular hack in Pokémon GO. This hack allows players to travel anywhere they want. Ordinarily, if trainers want to visit New Mexico, they'd have to travel there. There are regional Pokémon that spawn in New York, Central America, Africa and all across the globe.
In order for a Pokémon to undergo a Mega Evolution, it needs to be holding a Mega Stone appropriate to its type, and the trainer needs to be wearing the Mega Ring. If both conditions are met and the Pokémon is able to mega evolve, then you can select the option from within a battle to trigger the Mega Evolution.How many times can you Mega Evolve in a day? ›
Note that you can only contribute to an individual Pokémon's Mega Level once per day. The higher your Pokémon's Mega Level, the more bonuses that will be active when that Pokémon is Mega-Evolved.Can Greninja Mega Evolve? ›
Shortly after evolving into Greninja, through its strong bond with Ash, it can call upon a transformation similar to Mega Evolution, where it takes on an appearance resembling its Trainer while being covered in a water veil.
They cannot Mega Evolve, even if the Pokemon they look like can Mega Evolve by nature. Purified Pokemon, Other Event Forms may Mega Evolve: Other forms outside Shadow Pokemon and Clone Pokemon may be able to Mega Evolve.Can a trainer have 2 Mega Evolved Pokémon? ›
In any battle, each Trainer may Mega Evolve a single Pokémon once.Is Shiny Charizard black or purple? ›
Originally, Shiny Charizard was purple with green wings... But in Gen 3, he was changed to black & red, and he's stayed that way in every generation since.Is Charizard a Dragon? ›
Described by the media as "a lean, ferocious, fire-breathing dragon ... sleek, powerful, and utterly destructive", Charizard has been noted as one of the franchise's "most popular" characters.Why does Charizard have 2 megas? ›
The Pokémon fandom has always believed that Charizard should have been a Dragon type. Game Freak obliged by giving Charizard two mega evolutions (a distinction shared by none other than the almighty Mewtwo) with one of them being a Fire Dragon type!Has Nintendo sued people for ROMs? ›
The company also won a lawsuit against RomUniverse and ordered the site to both destroy its pirated games and pay $2 million in damages.Are ROMs illegal in the US? ›
Emulators are legal to download and use, however, sharing copyrighted ROMs online is illegal. There is no legal precedent for ripping and downloading ROMs for games you own, though an argument could be made for fair use.What is dumping ROM? ›
ROMs can be copied from the read-only memory chips found in cartridge-based games and many arcade machines using a dedicated device in a process known as dumping.Does Pokemon bank check for hacked Pokemon? ›
As you may or may not know, Pokémon Bank has logic to determine whether or not a Pokémon is legal or not. What this is meant to do is to see if a Pokémon could be obtained as it is, or if it must've been hacked in. If it isn't legal, transfer into Poké Bank isn't allowed.Can you get banned for putting a hacked Pokemon in Pokemon home? ›
Players that have any kind of illegitimately modified data in Pokémon Home will be banned from Pokémon Home and lose access to the trading features.
About your game: No need to worry about your game, a Pokémon is just some information stored in your savegame and the OT (original trainer) information is preserved so even if it is a hacked one, you can't be marked as an illegal trader because you received the Pokémon and did not distribute it.Should you keep hacked Shinies? ›
Players that receive a hacked monster from Pokémon Sword and Shield's Surprise Trade should release them immediately, preventing the potential danger to other users.What happens if you put a hacked Pokemon in Pokemon home? ›
Triggering the hack check because of the mess of a pokemon you made generally won't earn you a ban. On Bank it'll just delete you pokemon when you next close the application. On Home your pokemon will become a "Bad Egg" permanently taking up a spot in your Home.How do you tell if a Pokemon is cloned or hacked? ›
- Illegal ball combinations (e.g. a 6th Gen Pokemon inside a Bank Ball)
- Pokemon met on illegal date (e.g. Date Met: 1/1/2000)
- Pokemon met in an illegal location (e.g. Darkrai met on Route 1)
- Pokemon met at an illegal level (e.g. Caterpie - Level Met: Lv.
Pokemon Scarlet and Violet Prove Mega Evolutions Are Never Coming Back. Gamers hoping for Mega Evolutions in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet may be disappointed, though this does not mean there will not be a new gimmick. Pokemon fans eagerly await the next entry in the series, Pokemon Scarlet and Violet.Will Pokemon go add more Mega Evolutions? ›
Pokémon Go is adding Mega Evolutions in a major update that will change how trainers battle and play the popular mobile game.Is Pokémon Dark Fire complete? ›
At the end of the day, there is the fact that Pokemon Darkfire isn't a complete game at this time. Players who want to check out this brilliant work of art for a fan Pokemon ROM hack will have to wait sometime to see the complete ending of the intriguing storyline.Can raichu Mega Evolve? ›
Mega Raichu's stats should increase from 485 to 585. The primary stats that should be increase are Mega Raichu's Speed and Special Attack, with a little both of Raichu's Defense and Special Defense getting an increase as well.When were mega evolutions removed? ›
While Mega Evolution is also available in the Generation VII games, it has been removed from the core series as of Pokémon Sword and Shield, due to the lack of Key Stones and Mega Stones, although it still appears in some spin-offs like Pokémon GO and Pokémon Masters EX, as well as in Pokémon Journeys: The Series.Why did Gamefreak cut Mega Evolution? ›
Because the games were severely rushed and they couldn't get it in on time. They also wanted to more heavily focus on Dynamax and felt megas and z-moves would distract too much.
Greninja, the fan-favorite final evolution of Froakie and the Water-type starter Pokemon of Generation VI, is is finally in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet. The frog earned its popularity through its significant role in the animated series and its strong performance in both casual and competitive battles.Do any legendary Pokémon Mega Evolve? ›
Rayquaza, the much-beloved Hoenn Legendary, comes out on top. Instead of having a Primal form, Rayquaza was simply given the ability to Mega Evolve.Will Pokémon never end? ›
After 25 years, Ash's story has finally come to an end as the final episode of the original Pokémon anime aired in Japan on March 24, 2023. The series will continue with a new anime, Pokémon Horizons: The Series, but the conclusion of Ash and Pikachu's journey truly marks the end of an era.What is the longest Pokémon game to complete? ›
The longest Pokémon games are Pokémon Diamond and Pearl
For "Pokémon Diamond" and "Pearl," (the fourth generation of Pokémon main series titles) it takes 41 hours to beat the main story, 90 hours for main story and side quests, and 258 hours to 100 percent complete the game.
As of Generation IX, there are 85 Fire-type Pokémon or 8.37% of all Pokémon (counting those that are Fire-type in at least one of their forms, including Primal Reversion and regional forms), making it the 7th most common type after Bug and before Dark and Poison.